Saturday 21 July 2012

Bought! Pastel Mint Skinnies from Jay Jays

So after hunting high and low for the last few months for yet another pair of jeans (that makes three different varieties this winter... oh dear.) I finally found a pair that suited my pastel, skinny and flattering requirements.
Imagine my joy when I flipped the price tag and saw that I would get change from a $50!

Pastel Green Skinny Jeans by Jay Jays

The jeans are a good cut for my hippy frame, though I still need a belt. They're cute to cuff and show off my shoes, the hems do look a little odd in the picture above but they're straight and don't get skinnier at the hem as they appear to. You can go all out with the pastel trend and wear them with a white belt, and a darling sleeveless pale blouse, or use them to jazz up older items in your wardrobe. The colour pops with so many items this season.
I do quite like to browse Jay Jays, not just for myself but I can pick up some items for my strangely picky-yet-unstylish boyfriend. They're great for cheap denim, if not slightly small in their run of sizes.
Another thing I like to get from there are Sunnies. I'll be honest and say I don't see the point in dropping a fortnight's rent on a pair, I'm notoriously careless with mine and don't want to wave goodbye to a large amount of hard earned cash when I accidentally sit on something. I also nabbed a pair of faux classic raybans for $5 (!!) Ah, bargains.

What's your favourite place to go when you want bargain streetwear? I'd love to know so I can check it out!

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget