Friday 29 June 2012

Loving this week: Spin Pins

So I chopped off a huge chunk of my hair last week, and I am sad. I've spent years growing my hair but the damage was just too much to deal with anymore.
But I've been playing with new hairstyles, (the fun part of a new haircut!) I found that Gibson tucks are adorable, but kept becoming too loose and messy, needing a few readjustments a day, so a friend of mine pointed me in the direction of Spin Pins.
WTF is a statement I am expecting from a lot of readers at the moment, check these out.


These pins once inserted in your hair are not going anywhere! Your style will also last longer and stay pulled together. Easy to use, all you do is hold you hair in place with one hand, and rotate the pin into place with the other. You can use them with numerous up styles, practically anything that you would use normal pins to hold a bun like structure in place.
My advice is to look up Spin Pins on your local eBay site, as the 'authentic' ones are ridiculous in their price, when all they are is a small piece of wire.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget