Saturday 9 June 2012

Best time to stock up on accessories!

Hey girls, I know I've been a bit sparse lately, I've started up a new team sport and the training is often and brutal. I'm sorry that I've been lacking my usual post frequency. During the week I don't have much time to do stuff, but on the weekend I do, so I'll have to sort something out.

One thing I do want to draw your attention to is a particular facet of the sales that are going on. This is the best time of the year to go and stock up on costume jewellery at Diva and Lovisa. Arm yourself with about $100 and you will get a stack more then you would at any time of the year (also post-Christmas, amazing!), and it can be very surprising what you come away with. Stuff that has barely been dropped in store are often part of the markdowns. I always keep an eye out for things that look like they don't belong in there. I get asked time and time again where I bought my massive statement jewel necklace and I love saying smugly it got me change from $10.
I think some of the really trendy items that are worth picking up at the moment are collars and torques. IT's a slight blast from the nineties, solid colours and metal finishes are really hot right now too and will see you right into summer.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget