Sunday 17 June 2012

Sales Hauling

So after a shattering week that involved my teams first game -and fracturing my finger at training on Tuesday- I went shopping. No excuses needed. It was just time to go out and buy some stuff that I had earned!
I went out for three hours an still didn't managed to get to all the stores I meant to!

First cab off the rank was Sportsgirl with their enormous amount of markdowns. I was very pleased with the selection and made off with a massive stack of clothes on my arm to try on, in the end I went for the items below:


This tunic I bought two sizes too big as it was the only size left, but it still looks great on, I can wear it belted up to emphasis my waist and help keep it in place in windy weather or come the hotter weather it'll look great with shorts.


Cute striped singlet for under $10? Yes please!


I also picked up this cute mod style skirt. It looks gorgeous with a plain boxy tank, tights, and chunky jewellery.


Source: Sportsgirl

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget