Wednesday 26 October 2011

Leg Make Up, Flawless Legs by Le Tan

I picked this up the other day admittedly because it was the cheaper option. But who has never used that justification before? The good news is it doesn't disappoint.
Flawless Legs by Le Tan has been a great buy for me, it as lasted all day and hasn't transferred onto my black skirt, and given my pale as snow legs a great colour with subtle shimmer. In fact I had to get up close to see any sparkle at all, making it perfect for everyone who isn't a teenager!
It comes in two colours, and I was a little apprehensive about giving even the paler shade a try as it just seemed too dark, but it has been quite a lovely colour all day without being orange at all.
The best technique to use to apply the product is to give the can a good shake, the spray onto your palms before rubbing your hands together and then rubbing onto your legs (or other exposed body parts, don't let the word legs in the name fool you!)
Would I buy it again? You betcha!

Le Tan Flawless Legs in Deep Bronze and Bronze

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget