Sunday 16 October 2011

Loving this week: Palm Springs Collection by Forever New

The weather up here in Brisbane lately has been on the cusp of Bi-Polar, so you know what this means? we are in for one hell of a sticky summer, and I can't wait to get to the beach!
I've had a look at the new gorgeous range at Forever New and it's making me lust after coconut lotion, sunny boys and the ocean spray. A brilliant on trend collection that will take you from market, to beach, to dinner with plenty of class and style along the way.
For starters this bikini is a great all rounder, the frills will both add some definition to a boyish figure, while the skirted bottoms will flatter those who are nervous about their butts. If in doubt, frills will do often do more good for any figure then bad.


The other item that stands out to me is this perfect stripe dress, there are a lot of stripe dresses out in the chain stores at the moment, but I'm finding a lot of them are looking generic and cheap, this strapless style hits the nail on the head, looks amazing.

The piece I reeeeeally want though is this Kaftan style dress. Kaftans flatter almost everyone out there so long as it come in at the waist. I love the colours, neck detailing, and can picture myself wearing it almost everywhere this summer. In fact this is me running out the door to grab it ...

All Products available online at www.forevernew.com.au 

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget