Wednesday 5 October 2011

Tip of the day: More anti aging

I've been meaning to post this since the weather has started heating up, its a good tip that can be overlooked.
Everytime you go outside you should be wearing sunnies. Why? Because squinting will give you wrinkles, and the glasses will reduce the urge.
The hottest style this season to be looking out for are fifties style cat eyes, there are a lot of flattering styles out there at a range of prices, my best picks for a bargain are Sportsgirl and Jay Jays.
I'm not understanding the fugly odd looking glasses that are out now though, can't say they're appealing to me when you can look so much better in classier styles.

P.S still no internet, this is starting to really annoy me.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget