Friday 14 October 2011

Tip of the day: Self tanning? Add dark bedsheets to your shopping list

I have a beautiful set of white bedsheets with black piping and a gorgeous Edwardian lace print, also in black. At least they were gorgeous. I made the fatal mistake of using them over summer while I slathered myself with St Tropez on a weekly basis. Big mistake. They now have a brown cast to them that I didn't notice until it was too late. Can't bleach it out or I'll kill the piping.
So before you start pulling your limbs out into the open and showing off your carefully applied tans, for the live of god, put some dark sheets on your bed! Black is ideal, but dark prints are also good at hiding stains for something a little less Goth. Don't ruin your crisp pale sheets.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget