Saturday 8 October 2011

Mix Clothing at Coles


Admit it, you’re all curious. After all, who doesn’t like the idea of picking up a new singlet along with your milk? Coles have very recently launched their latest venture and while it certainly isn’t ground and trend breaking stuff, it just may well be a good place to stock up on fresh basics to wear with your wardrobe.
I personally haven’t had the chance to have a good look at the collection yet but I have to say I harbour some pretty big fears about wonky seams, unflattering cuts and styles that only an unkempt soccer mum would love. Looking at the collection online at http://mixapparel.com.au is promising though but you can’t be sure until you are able to feel and see the products in person.
Currently there are about a dozen stockists in QLD, has anyone been to check it out yet? Let me know what you think, I’m not sure if I’m quite up to the pilgrimage to get to any just yet.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget