Wednesday 19 October 2011

Bought! ASOS sale

If you haven't been to check it out yet, may I just ask what on earth are you doing that is better then an ASOS sale? (Psst, short of mythical 90% off Chanel sales, not much.)
My first important purchase on my order is this Sleeveless Blazer, the white version is still full price, but yellow is very hot and on trend this season. Perfect addition to my office work wardrobe. (Did I tell you guys I got a promotion of sorts? Yay!)

I love a good sparkly shoe, and purple is one of my favourite colours. How could I say no? Also available in black.


How cute is this top? It has a neckline that will work for all busts sizes (not too high, not too low), a belt to give shape and the print is truely adorable. Mine, all mine.

I'll show you what I mean about the print...


<3 <3 <3

So what bargains have you all grabbed?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget