Saturday 24 March 2012

Loving this week: Online Lipsy Sale

Oh dear, I am afraid my Credit card is about to take a beating. Lipsy is one of my favourite labels, gorgeous, feminine, and with a nice little quirky twist. Perfection.
And now they're having a sale, what are you doing to me! Here are my best spots online:


Check out this gorgeous jacket, I haven't seen anything else like it n the shops, it's a fitted waist to emphasise an hour glass figure, with short dolman cut sleeves, it's vampy, electic and oh so sexy.



Too cute, and bright pink too! Though I can't actually find how big it is I can't imagine it would be much bigger then 20cm across, 25 max to constitute as mini. Satchels are great for toting around your gear and have been spotted everywhere as handbags have made a move back to a more structured and ladylike shape.


Hot damn! I wish this was still in my size, I'd have bought it in a heartbeat. Spotty skirts are great, and I love how this one isn't just plain spots, the details really make it pop and stand out, sadface. If someone finds it in a size 12 you'll tell me about it right??

Go check out the rest of the sale at the Lipsy Website here!

Source: Lipsy

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget