Tuesday 20 March 2012

Mix your Foundation and Primer

I have issues with Foundation, major issues. While the fact remains that I still haven't found anything that will get me through an entire day without sliding off my oily nose, there are still tricks I regularly hunt down to try and improve the durability. One of the goodies being Primer.
Primer creates a barrier between your skin and your make-up and gives the make-up something to adhere to. I've been using it for a few years now, but it was only recently that I've started mixing it with my mousse foundation, as well as applying a layer beforehand.
The benefits I'm finding with this technique is that my foundation doesn't cake, and it's lasting longer. I'm still applying it with a damp sponge because of the coverage it gives me over my nose, it melts over my skin without making my pores obvious to everyone.
It also doesn't take anything away from the coverage, which is also important for my skin, of course this depends on the ratios you use, you can up the amount of primer you mix with foundation to create a more sheer coverage too.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget