Sunday 18 March 2012

Loving this week: Review and Nail Art

Review is always a tempting place to spend all my money, I used to find I automatically hated them because of those awful mannequins they used to use, they were so unrealistic it was almost Barbie like in how ridiculous they were compared to any female body, but that's another matter.
Their new collection Carnaby St is a gorgeous interpretation of the Mod trend. Glamming up some of the signature styles of the 60's and popping on a cardigan for a lovely feminine look. I'm especially loving the girly coats. but the fairy floss blouse is at the top of my list to buy.


I'm giving in to the new art trend as well, but I am le lazy! What do I do? Thankfully they've come up with the awesome strip polishes that you just peel, stick and file the edges off. They last for up to ten days if taken care of and there are some awesomely cute designs. My personal favourites are Aflorable by Sally Hansen and Kiss Nail Dress in Mini.


Or there's always the traditionalist, I'm in love with the glittery explosion that is Sally Hansen's Gem Crush Range, I'll be showing you a tutorial on how I've used it later this week!

Sources:  Review, Sally Hansen & Kiss

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget