Sunday 11 March 2012

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner


Eyeliner can be a tricky makeup tool to use, with many girls I know shying away from it because they can never seem to get it even in both eyes or presentable. Over the years though I have found that new products come out that make it just that little bit easier, with Maybelline's new eyeliner being quite a goodie.
I have tried it a few times since I bought it the other day and if ladies out there want to dip their toe into the lined sixties looks that are hot right now I'd recommend this product as a great start. Because you apply it in an almost identical way as you would a pencil, it is surprisingly easy to use. The tip is ultra fine, and gentle, applying an opaque black line with little effort. You can have as dramatic a look as you want, but I do think it would be hard to do the design the American model has, Maybelline have also created an interactive Facebook page where you can doodle design ideas and submit them for a competition here. not a bad place to check out for inspiration!
I am fearful that this product would have a limited shelf life though, as other marker type eyeliners I have used in the past have worked great for a few months before the 'ink' started to apply thinly and required a few layers to achieve the same opacity it did when it was fresh. However for the price I don't think I would have a problem with replacing it a little more frequently. I also have a fondness for pencil shaped products as they're easy to use and easy to store, taking up very little space.
Also a bonus, it lasted like no eye product I have ever used! There was next to no bleeding which is quite an effort with my oily skin. Though at the end of the day when I took it off, it did take a bit of extra effort.


Have you tired this product? tell me what you thought about it in the comments!

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget