Monday 10 October 2011

Loving this week: Cadbury Dark Bubbly and Benefit Watt’s Up

I can’t say that this has been the greatest week of my life, new house that has yet to be fully unpacked, immense work stress with no clear end in sight, on top of this whole internet fiasco are leaving me in need of some quality me time at the end of my days. Enter chocolate. I recently discovered Cadbury’s latest flavour and have to say I’m a fan. I love dark chocolate, and it’s been proven to be good for you (in moderation) time and time again. Now to just learn to stop at a few pieces.
Watt’s up is one of Benefit’s latest offerings, a gorgeous suit anyone highlighter in Champaign. It comes in a stick form with a clever built in diffusing brush to help blend the cream to powder product on your face. I think it’s perfect for helping to sculpt your cheekbones with its subtle shimmer. I’m dying to get my hands on it.

Watt's Up! Highlighter by Benefit

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget