Wednesday 12 September 2012

How to Hair: Gorgeous summer waves

I'm really in a summer mood. Here in Brisbane the weather has been beyond wonderful and already reminding us that summer is just around the corner. I love how hair and makeup becomes much more natural and relaxed, so here's is how I do a loose beachy look for my hair.


Step one: Put some oomph in freshly washed hair by blow drying it upside down with a texturising sea salt spray, comb the product through with a wide tooth comb and then use fingers alone while drying hair, as a brush will smooth hair out too much. This step alone may give you the look you're after but if not ...

Step two: Take a curling iron and curl random sections of your hair by wrapping pieces around the tong and not using the clamp. You do not want clamp marks for this look.

Step three: Just to groom and finish off, pull apart the curls lightly by combing your fingers through, then use a little more salt spray and pull hair out a bit to piece it up.

Quick tip: To glam this look up a little for the evening I like to put a side part in and wear it over my shoulder like Miranda Kerr has here.


How do you wear your hair in the summer? Let me know in the comments!

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget