Friday 12 August 2011

Bought! Sportsgirl Curved Hem Skirt

I know I seem to be having a minor obsession with Sportsgirl at the moment, but the end of season sales just keep getting cheaper, what's a girl to do?
Today I picked up a jersey skirt with a graduated hem that gets longer at the back, this is a newer trend for summer that I've been meaning to add to my wardrobe, it kind of reminds me of the part of Sass and Bide that I like. The fact that I managed to fit into a size small for the first time since I was a teenager was a high selling point too! The hem starts just above my knee and ends around my ankle down the back, and the waist sits high, perfect. Also comes in grape (a pinky purple), and black.
Curved hem skirt available online at Sportsgirl.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget