Tuesday 9 August 2011

Bought! Sportsgirl and Lovisa

Today I finally wore the Edna Dress I bought a few weeks ago as mentioned here, and my god, what a comment magnet! Heaps of girls at work ooh'd and ah'd, a few had to touch and two of them named the label. impressed by my office cohorts. I also have to mention it is perhaps a little too booby for the office ... but that won't stop me from wearing it again, it's too nice!
I also had a trundle about the mall in the cool evening and picked up a few things, starting with a quick bargain top from Sportsgirl for summer, I'll wear it either with tight jeans to balance it out or tucked into a waisted skirt for a cuter look.
Sportsgirl Bold Stripe Top $19.95 here.


I've never bought anything from Lovisa before so I am wary, due to my 'princess syndrome' (inability to wear cheap jewelry without obtaining a fetching welted rash). But today I decided to risk it and had a look at the 2 for $15 rack, I selected a cute bow brooch and a silver necklace with a button pendant. I plan on using the brooch to cover up a glue stain on a handbag.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget