Saturday 20 August 2011

Bought! Faraway day wallet by Mimco

Well now I'm glad I didn't bother with the $30 voucher. While it would have been great if I had bought anything below $150, now that Mimco have 20% off storewide, I got an even better deal.
Alas I cannot afford the cute faraway day hip bag, but I found myself in need of a wallet. Hopefully I'll remember not to leave it lying on the floor so it can become Mischa's favourite toy. With lots of claw marks in the shiny leather.
While it doesn't have oodles of pockets for cards it has enough for my memberships and discounts, the coin section for a wallet this size is generous, and  I have a facination for bags and wallets with clips. The inside is rather shiny metallic leather which I think it growing on me.
Faraway Day Wallet by Mimco.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget