Thursday 25 August 2011

Product Reveiw: Invisible Zinc tinted daywear SPF 30+

Invisible Zinc touts this product as a great all in one product, Moisturiser, sunscreen and foundation, I Picked up a tube of this the other week to give it a go and see how I could work it into my daily routine. As it is a physical sunscreen (as opposed to chemical) it can sit at any level on your face and doesn't have to be applied directly onto clean skin to be effective. Useful.
My first impression is that it is incredibly thick, I'm used to sunscreens that are runny and messy but this just sits on my finger in the same shape I squeezed it out in. Just on its own even the light shade is far too dark for my skin so I mix it with my current foundation. The next is that it is quite sticky.
Two major and unexpected pluses about this product are that it does not budge, (and mixed with my founadtion, makes my foundation stay on too!) I go to wash my face for training after work, and water alone does not wash it off, you can feel it still on. You need a facewash/cleanser.
The other plus is that it doesn't let oil through, in fact I could go so far to say that it is the best anti-oil product I've used. My makeup doesn't budge and slide down my face as it normally would.
Certainly going to keep using this product, but I just wish it was lighter! Only two colours available? You can do better then that!

 Invisible Zinc tinted daywear SPF 30+ available here.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget