Tuesday 23 August 2011

MBFF Graduate show tonight!

So I may be a little excited. And so one of my best friends may be showing her clothes in a competition parade tonight ... I'm totally stoked! Had nothing to wear as I thought all my good frocks were still packed away but hanging in my closet was a black satin and lace beacon of hope! Thank god. I'm shocked I didn't realize earlier. Handbag is full to the brim with make up so I can run to the show straight from work.
So my tip? Buy a dress that you love, even if you can't think of when you'll wear it. I have found that the day will pop up (five somewhat unexpected weddings in a year anyone? Yes, it happened to me.)
Even if you outgrow it in anyway. Chances are it'll sell for a good price on eBay.
I believe tickets are still on sale for tonights shows. I really do recommend these in particular. Tickets can be bought and picked up at ticketek, and they have an office in QPAC, two minutes walk from the tent!

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget