Monday 5 December 2011

Christmas gift ideas: Girlie girl

For starters, I would assume that this particular friend of yours is partial to looking and keeping her house in a girlie manner?

Under $30:
This Bunny ring dish is adorable, it reminds me of Thumper from Bambi.
Ring dish $24 from Have You Met Miss Jones

Under $50:
I love this key hook and have it in my mind to buy it for myself too! don't think that renters can't put it up either, some of those temporary picture hooks will hold this up nicely!
Brass Key Hook $45 from Prue Trollope

Under $100:
The gleam of an Alannah Hill bag waiting in your hand is enough to make most girlie girls squeal. Alannah has a range of accessories that will do the trick nicely, I really love this belt, it will complete a simple dress perfectly.
Hello Sailor Girl! belt $99 by Alannah Hill

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget