Sunday 11 December 2011

Loving this week: The Iconic

I have a site for you all to check out! The Iconic. A fashion shop with a focus on Australian labels for men and women that we all know and love. With free shipping and a 30 day no questions asked returns? Yes please!
The Iconic is pretty new out there, only starting a few months ago but is quickly building into the place to go for Australian labels online.

Wanna peek at the wares?
I'm a fan of anything quirky, I may even have too many hero pieces in my wardrobe for my own good but I love the individual detailing of this sleeveless trench, perfect for layering in our fickle weather!


This Suboo cape is a great addition to your wardrobe, I love the print, and 100% silk means it will cover you up but still keep you cool in summer. 


Sheer pieces can be tricky to style but so long as you always remember to balance them with modesty you'll be sweet. The asymmetric detail keeps it current and the panels are cut just right to show off your figure but skim any problems. This is going on the wish list.


Also if you sign up to their newsletter, you get a $10 to spend in the store, also good to be ahead of the pack for their sales and news. Check it out here.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget