Sunday 18 December 2011

Bought! Bambi playsuit from Peter Alexander

Ha, I'm so glad I managed to track down and buy this gorgeous piece of sleepwear before they all sold out. I've been trying mega hard not to buy anything just for me so I can afford to buy my Christmas presents.
The fabric feels absolutely gorgeous, a blend between 30% silk and 70% cotton. so it feels quite slinky with none of the retained heat you get from synthetic satin. The print is so cute, watery coloured images of Bambi, thumper and the forest (Did I mention Bambi is one of my favourite Disney motifs?) and the lacy detail around the top just finished it off nicely.
I didn't even wrap it and put it on the tree. Had to wear it now!
Bambi play-suit by Peter Alexander

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget