Sunday 5 February 2012

Bargain hunting 101:

I have a cool site for al the bargainistas out there, I've only just started playing with it myself but I think it's going to be indispensable with my involuntary budgeting.
Shoppingnotes.com is a tool you can use to help you get your coveted item as soon as the price drops, you just enter in the URL of the item you're lusting after, as well as your email address and you're done! There is also a handy button you can install into your browser so you don't have to keep coming back to the site for every item you find. I've been using it in particular with my investment pieces, Because nothing beats knowing that you got that amazing bag for an equally impressive price.
Too easy! Check it out here.

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be terrible for a lot of retailers, just wait for the price to drop. But I guess good for the shoppers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny, not necessarily, there will always be people who don't want to risk something being sold out before they buy it, plus this may help level the playing field between online and brick and mortar shops.

      Delete

Have a question or just want to say hi?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget