Monday 13 February 2012

Grammy fashion WTF: The gun arm accessory?


I'm going to go out on a limb here and possibly be one of the only people in the world who utterly loves the cyborg armour that Russian singer Sasha Gravida wore to the Grammys. How insane!
I get that people are just going to sit there and caw about how she's just trying to grab attention and Gaga has been doing it for years and blah blah blah. Personally I think this works for me because I've always had an interest in anime and video-games. I would've styled it with a much tougher outfit, the pink froth is a little too much of a juxtaposition for me.
A few years ago there was a fashion trend toward armour but it never really went anywhere, I recall jeans with shiny, armoured plates on this shins, they weren't very washer friendly. Perhaps this is a revival? Wearing a single glove was ridiculed when Michael Jackson did it but it is an iconic moment in fashion.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget