Tuesday 21 February 2012

Splurge v Steal: Concealed wedge sneakers

<3! Give me a quirky fashion item any-day.  While trapsing about at my local mall I found these beauties sitting on the shelf at Rubi Shoes, Concealed wedge sneakers. Isabel Marrant has some undoubtedly amazing shoes but my wallet is a much bigger fan of getting the look for less. They're so comfy too! Rubi shoes sells these in black, dark red, royal blue and I think the other colour was either beige or mostly white. I'm personally going to snap up the red, there's no point in hiding them! I'll wear them with my skinnies and short shorts. Also for a really in look, you can take then to the next step by customising them for a style that's completely your own too, (and being a budget buy, you don't feel awful about changing them!)



1 comment:

  1. Very nice article. I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog now. I am a permenant reader now.

    Keep it up.

    Thanks.
    shoes exporters

    ReplyDelete

Have a question or just want to say hi?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget