Tuesday 20 September 2011

Bought: Priceline Haul

Went a bit beauty crazy in the last week or so too, after a fortnight of complete scrimping, and then all the great workshops I did have a few moments where as soon as I saw what I could do with a product, I wanted it ... ooooh dear.


Just the results of one such shop up.

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula SPF 15 +: Because we should always wear sunscreen! Smelling like chocolate is an added bonus

Models Prefer Professional Mineral Eye Shadow in Bronzed Belle: Bronze is super flattering on almost everybody, and black and grey smokey eyes just don't work in summer, these colours are gorgeous, stay in place all day, and being minerals won't annoy your skin.


L'Oreal Paris Touche Magique: The thrifty girls answer to Touche Eclat, brilliant for hiding dark circles.

Prestige Ultimate Brow Definer in Toffee: Some make up artists suggest that blond eyebrow products are good on anyone, but I'm not a fan, they do not do a thing for me. This is the medium shade, and would be good on anyone darker then a light brown. my eyebrows are naturally quite dark, and this is perfect.

John Frieda Full Repair Touch-up Flyaway Tamer: Mentioned in a previous post, Got my hands on one and think it's great. Doesn't smell half bad either.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget