Sunday 11 September 2011

Bought! Supre and Dotti

Gone a bit buy crazy lately, after having a poor fortnight for the last one and being stressed as hell about finding a house, (found one by the way, it's awesome).
Now listen, I know Supre has a horrific image 'even I'm a member of the Facebook group 'welcome to Supre, our sizes come in skinny, malnourished and anorexic', but so long as you avoid the jersey clothing they've got some cute on trend stuff. I was even surprised to find that the sizing was actually just about right again. I wear a medium at Sportsgirl, and I now wear a medium at Supre.
Finally getting into the Spring weather that lets me wear trends I've been seeing since February overseas.
I bought a cute tie waist shirt, if you are a little middle heavy don't be afraid of the trend, wear it with a high waisted skirt that meets the bottom of it, and if you're still nervous wear a singlet underneath. It looks especially cute with an a-line skirt, or you could wear it with a slimline long jersey skirt.

Tie up denim shirt by Supre

I also picked up a Denim shirt dress while I was there, but I use the term dress lightly, it barely skims my butt. I love how it looks with the sleeves rolled up, and plan on going to it with my sewing machine soon, I'm going to scoop the hem and take out the drawstring and officially call it a shirt.

Denim Shirt dress by Supre

I also stopped in at Dotti, having a bargain day. I found these cute shorts in the sale rack, 100% Cupro which is a new fabric that breaths like cotton but has a nicer drape to it. Paperbag waist to tuck tops into, looks great with the tie up top above!


Shorts by Dotti

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget