Wednesday 14 September 2011

Product Review: Rimmel Vinyl Max Lipgloss

Bought a bit of a beauty haul today, so I'll tell you all what I think!
I have to say that I think Georgia looks utterly adorable in the ads for this gloss, I didn't even recognise her without her trademark teeth on show! So cute but - I envy her cheekbones.
So I bought this gloss today in the colour Outrageous, a nice pinky nude that will suit a lot of girls out there. It's in the arsenal of the girls doing the Priceline 30 days of Fashion and Beauty workshops so it's getting a massive amount of use right now, and rightfully so.
This colour is a great option when you are wearing a stronger eye, it won't compete with smokes, brights or liner. it lasts for quite a few hours, isn't too sticky and the colour is strong enough to let the world know it's there. There must be a little of lip plumper in it too, as it tingles for a while on application, but not as strongly as other plumping glosses I've used.
The only negative I can think of with this product is that the brush is obscenely large and you will get too much product to work with if you just pull it out. I suggest wiping the foot of the brush on the rim of the tube to return some of the product before applying.

Rimmel Vinyl Max Lip Gloss in Outrageous

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget