Wednesday 7 September 2011

Bought! Portmans

Two quick buys from Portmans today, after originally going to hunt for some wedge boots (Rubi shoes smelt funny and cut in at the ankle) My friend and I ended up wandering into Portmans. I quite like Portmans, you can pick up some great buys in the sale racks, and bring fashion to office clothes.
First purchase was this cute sleeveless sheer blouse, I'm craving this sort of cut at the moment, I'll wear it with skinny jeans or shorts and a tank underneath.

Sleeveless Blouse by Portmans
Second of my purchases today was this chain embellished tank top. I like collecting feature tops, I find my top half to be where I want to draw attention, and this (mildly heavy) top does the job nicely. I can wear it over jeans, belt it,or tuck it into a skirt to toughen up something girly.
Pity I can't find any images for it!


Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget