Sunday 18 September 2011

Bought! Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

There are times when I completely forget about things. I try others, to see if they're as good, and in the months it takes me to use them up, I completely forget just how good something can be.
I first used Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse when it came out more then a few years ago, thought it was brilliant, but then bought some MAC foundation at the season change, then something else, something else again. Until yesterday.
Priceline have an awesome sale on at the moment, where you pick three face products by Maybelline (Foundation, powder, blush, concealer .. I think that's it) and it'll only cost $30. If you're savvy you can save over 50%.
I love Dream Matte Mousse because I have a major problem with my pores. There's no use denying it, and I know I can't be the only one out there. But this stuff seriously hides them. I went on  a date last night and I was taken aback by the idea that I just couldn't see one! It was also teamed with my Urban Decay De-Slick. Lasted hoooooours.
So I may just have a new makeup product routine?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget