Saturday 10 September 2011

Last Friday Night

Phone totally died while I was out last night, after a looong day at the office I had a 30 days of Fashion and Beauty Event to go to, One of the Priceline and Magazine Beauty editor ones, and you know what? Learnt some tricks!
Down the back they also had make up artists doing makeovers too, so while the guys at the front are demonstrating on the models, you can have anything they're demonstrating applied to you too, which made a nice reprieve while they were doing things I knew how to do, had a gorgeous girl do my make up for me. Pity I only had home to wear it to tonight but also scored two make over vouchers for Priceline.
The Grab bags are pretty damn awesome too, if you print out your email confirmation you get one automatically, (I think they're nice enough to hand out the rest to those who don't afterwards). They contain stacks of samples and some full size products, in particular I love the mini dry shampoo and Samples of John Freida's new haircare range. Worth sitting through the workshop just to get those!
So as I type I may be signing myself up to the rest of the priceline events, and I highly suggest any readers from Sydney, Melbourne Gold Coast and Brisbane do the same, well worth an hour of of your time.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget