Monday 19 September 2011

Loving this week: Forever New and Bardot

I love a good shift dress but it's a pity that very few of them love me, I just don't look good with a high neckline! This one is good, it's somewhere in the middle and still rather classy. I'd wear it to the races with silver wedges and a white facinator. The scalloped detail at the hem is beautiful and the hand sewn sequins and stones make it perfect. Want.


White Lace Shift dress by Forever New

So strange to think that the brand Bardot was an add on to a talant search band from when I was in Primary school but there you go. Another label that have sizes that run rather small for this day and age, but I'm fitting back into them now so I'm not going to throw stones. Still wish for the sake of getting my butt into some of their jeans that they came in a 16 (14) though. However, dresses? Big win. With Jersey dresses liek this you MUST wear seamless underwear, if in doubt, buy it in black, much harder to spot VPL.


Luxe Jersey Maxi Dress by Bardot

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget