Saturday 24 September 2011

September Sales!

Truly one of my favourite times of the year, There are normally heaps of sales this month with many worthwhile discounts. Perfect time to get a head start on christmas shopping too! Here are some that I have already looked at, or plan to:

Portmans: Are clearing off what remains of their winter stock to fill with summer stock arriving frequently. A lot of the items can easily be translated into summer wear with maxi skirts, blouses and clothing that walks the line between work wear and smart casual. Great time and place to stock up on classics.


Sportsgirl: 50% off already reduced stock? Oh my god yes please! I already told you all about the great wedges I bought there on Thursday, but I also picked up a large slouchy handbag that will see me through my casual days this summer. Loving bags with two straps.

Cotton On: 30% off everything online, you only have until Monday to make use of this discount though so get on it! great chance to pick up fashion items that don't need to see you past this season.

David Jones: Great to check out and start stalking items so you can jump on them the second they have another round of discounts. My friend picked up the perfect classic pair of nude patent slingback stilettos the other day, makes me jealous I can barely balance in wedges. Lots of bargains to be had across the store, home wares, clothing, beauty, worth a look at the very least.


Cue: If you've had your eye on something, now is the time to snap it up. I haven';t had the chance to go in and check out the savings, but I know from past experience that the sales are good.

This is just a handful of what's out there at the moment, but it's a great time to stock up on your summer wardrobe. Take the opportunity while it's there.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget