Thursday 15 September 2011

Just Fab

Went to another 30 days of FAB workshop today, this time hosted by the lovely Leigh Campbell of Cosmopolitan Magazine (I'm a big fan of hers and it was epic to meet her!) Free copy of Cosmopolitan and another awesome and free goodie bag, certainly worthwhile to go to if there are any you can get to!
Leigh walked us through some tips on how to master a 'red carpet' look with flicked eyeliner and nude lips, and I finally figured out where I was going wrong with my eye liner!
I have always flicked it up right at the end of my eyes, when the make up artist did my make up while I was there, she started the flick before the outer corner and my god it looks so cute! Tiny flick, big results.
 Le sigh, I just wish these thiings came around more often during the year.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget