Thursday 1 September 2011

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

We all have our basics that we come back to time and time again, This is the one for me, fail proof, doesn't stir up my skin, does exactly what it says and has a great price tag on it.
Most of the time, my skin is pretty good, oily but not too many blemishes, and it's not too often that I get blemishes that are noticeable. Back before I started using this product I used to use harsh cleansers that irritated the hell out of my skin with the belief that 'the tingle means it's working!' (Get stuffed adverts! What the tingle really means your skin is crying out loud in pain.)
Red patches around my nose were a common feature, and I had no idea that they were because I was using harsh cleansers, so if this is a problem for you I'd recommend picking up a bottle of this, they also have a great mechanical scrub that is quite gentle that I use a few times a week.
The way I use it is once in the morning, and twice any time I have to take off make up, it's gentle enough to use on your eyes, (but I still couldn't recommend pouring it in them!) While it still takes off waterproof products with ease. Love it.

 Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget