Saturday 3 September 2011

Loving this week: Agent Provocateur and What Katie did

I love new line drops at the start of the season, and I have two awesome ones this week, starting with Agent Provocateur. When I reach my goal and lose all my weight I'm going to splurge and get a complete set as (one of many) rewards. To me they really do scream that a woman is confident in herself and deserves to be spoiled. Mostly impractical to wear under clothes, but don't we all need something just for the bedroom? This is my favourite set for the new season.

Thora Underwear set by Agent Provocateur

The second range I want to mention is by What Katie Did, They have recently released their new season collection and the standout to me is this gorgeous Storm Corset. It's a newer style from them and is designed to hold in bustier girls, it also comes in a large range of colours.
Storm Corset by What Katie Did

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget