Monday 30 January 2012

Bottom Lash Mascara

I never thought about using mascara on my bottom lashes. I did it once, didn't like the effect it gave me then (shadows, and hard to do without getting it everywhere!) so I didn't bother with it again until recently when I was given a tube of Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara as a freebie, and since I've taught myself more then a few tricks since I started playing with make-up, here is how to use it effectively! ( I do apologise for my sub-par photography skills, every time I think I haven't wobbled a little, indeed, I have.)

Step one: Depending on whether you prefer to do your mascara early or later on in your routine, do your face up until that point, I prefer last of all, so I'd already have my eyeliner and any shadow on.

This is my bare eye, no make-up besides foundation and concealer. it's much easier to explain what's going on without my eyes lined!

Step two: Use your regular mascara on your top lashes, as many coast as your prefer. (I leave about 30 seconds and blink as much as I can to dry it a little before going for a second coat.)

I still use the combination of mascaras I outlined in this post, I'm hunting for a new lengthening formula though!

Step three: Bring out the bottom lash mascara! Note the itsy little brush? Not only is it good for using on your lower lashes, but it is epic for getting to lashes in the corners of your top lashes!

Woo! All done! Now flutter my pretties.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget