Wednesday 4 January 2012

Bought! ASOS haul

It's not so often that I spend a few hundred bucks on an online order and find every item I've bought to be amazing and perfect, but this was one of those times. I took some risks on what I was buying, a shift dress, on this frame, (size 12-14 with boobs, butt and a tiny waist)? I'm so so so chuffed with how amazing it looks!
I think the trick to finding a shift that will suit a curvier and bigger shape is to find one with appropriate darts. If you pick up a dress and the only darts it features are the onse on the sides of the bust, put it back, you need something that has darts that travel up the front of the garment somehow too. it is also imperative that you choose the size of your largest er, asset. For me, my bust is 12, and my hip is 14. BUY THE 14!


I also picked up a jewellery box that I've mentioned in a previous gift guide I posted last year, had to get one for myself. perfect for brooches and rings.

Oof, this next item is heeeeeavy! I didn't realize it had quite so much beaded fringing to it, so I'll have to take extra special care of it, it moves beautifully. A nice moody piece that'll take out at night.

All items featured available from ASOS.com

What bargains have you guys found in the sales? Tell me about them in the comments!

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget