Tuesday 10 January 2012

Jersey Pencil Tube Skirts

My new summer saviour. Pencil skirts are coming back into fashion with the trend turning back the clocks to a time where dressing like a lady was at its peak. How glam!
Pencil skirts have always been an office staple and I love them for it, but recently I've gone toward jersey tube styles. I never used to wear them out of the fear they would show every flaw and bump but I've been pleasantly surprised at how flattering they are, in a medium weight fabric and dark colour they are pure bliss!
If you're still wary, try and look for details like ruching to flatter and show off the good while hiding the bad, this skirt by ASOS is a perfect example.


You can also tie them in nicely with the panelling trend, check out this gorgeous skirt by Malene Birger, the dark side panels will slim down your figure brilliantly, optical illusions are epic.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget