Monday 23 January 2012

GlossyBox!

GlossyBox is a new company that sends out boxes of (worthwhile) samples once a month to people who sign up and pay a small fee. After reading about them in other blogs I found that of course, curiosity got the best of me and I found that I wanted, no needed(!) to check them out.
I had a look through previous boxes and their contents and found they were pretty awesome, full size lip pencils and balms in the December box? Surely I don't mind scoring such bargains! So I signed up, in the name of beauty blogging to see what I would find.
When you sign up, their is the opportunity to pick and choose the type of products you're going to receive, according to your skintype, and weather you'd be interested in nail products, skincare, hair care etc..
First of all, the packaging, I have never received something so nice in the mail! Even the outer postage box is lovely, and inside it you find a gorgeous solid, reusable giftbox, with your goodies for the month inside. Ha, the symbol on the top is even vague enough that you really could reuse it in a present, homemade cookies anyone?
Inside I found a stash of both full and sample sized products, this month it's a liquid eyeliner, lipgloss, a scrub and two moisturisers, if I did the maths they would add up to more then $50 in value! Epic.
They also have a ripper loyalty program with reviews you give and new clientele you bring to the site contributing to payment for a GlossyBox,
One thing I do find an issue though is finding where to review the products, what you need to do is login, then click the 'products' drop down menu to find the month that your box arrived in, on that page you can then click 'feedback' to leave your thoughts and earn your dots. To be honest I thought that was a little hidden away. But if that's the only thing I can find to bitch about, I'd say I'm onto a great thing! So check them out at http://www.glossybox.com.au/ 

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget