Saturday 28 January 2012

Priceline Haul: January Bargains

So there's not really enough buys to constitute a haul but I waned to tell you guys about these buys before the sale ends. (You have until the 30th of Jan, Go!)
First of all, Priceline have taken 50% off(!!) the price of their beauty tool range. So make-up sponges, nail clippers, tweezers, make-up brushes, the range is good quality for the price, and to be honest, their isn't much difference between a $5 pair of nail clippers and a $20 pair. I picked up a cuticle clipper for less then $12, I've never found one cheaper before. and I can do my own manicures at home now! (Yay! Budget!)
I also picked up a small bottle of Lee Stafford Argan Oil (at 20% off) to keep at work, I used to keep my large bottle there but found I needed it at home, as well as work. I love hair oil, yes, my hair is oily, but it's also frizzy as at the ends and this tames it beautifully. If you haven't tried a hair oil, I highly recommend it in humid conditions. Just ask your hairdresser about it next time you're having a cut!


Last but not least I also picked up a set of Lady Jane hair extensions (at 20% off), This three pack in particular go along great if you attach them close to the bun when you're doing the high bun tutorial I posted some time ago, you just tease them like the rest of the hair and blend them in. You can also take them to your hairdresser to get them cut to blend in with how long your hair is if you plan to use them as highlights. You can also heat style them up too 210 Celsius! A hot straightener will surpass that, but  a medium setting SHOULD be Ok.


All of the above products are available from Priceline Australia.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget