Sunday 14 October 2012

Nude by Nature Natural Tinted Mineral Moisturiser Review


Phew, what a mouthful that is to say! I found this little present in a 30 Days of Fashion and Beauty goodie bag, and it's been a great score. I haven't tried any Nude by Nature products previously,the gimmick they came out with originally just came over as far too 'Danoz Direct' for me. I find that sort of thing can really out me off buying things. However I'd have to say that they are one of the most recognised Mineral make-up companies in Australia, and you don't get that famous without doing something right!

So the product I received is the Natural Tinted Mineral Moisturiser in Nude Beige, Looking on their site however I can't find this shade available, sad because it's a very close match to my skin colour! (Ed- Scratch that, they have two shades listed, Beige and Tan, I'm guessing that just add the word 'nude' in front on the packaging?) The formula is nice and thick, but is very easy to smooth onto your face. I found that you had to pat any other products you would use over the top on, as it had the potential to slide about a bit when other products were added to the mix (Primers, Foundations etc.) Powders worked really well over the top though, to set the moisturiser and add a little more oil busting oomph.

Nude Beige Swatch

The scent is a really nice botanical smell which I really enjoyed, and coverage was light but effective, the redness in my skin was reduced, and it didn't look as though I was wearing any make-up. It's an incredibly natural finish which is something I look for in Summer. I even wore it on its own with just a little bit of concealer to work yesterday, by the end of the day I didn't have that 'built up' yuck feeling I can get with make-up on my oily skin. Instantly on application it sets to a matte finish, and helped to hide pores.
Overall I would recommend this for someone who wants to disguise their oily skin, redness and has issues with more irritating products.

Have you tried Nude by Nature products before?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget