Wednesday 24 October 2012

More Revlon Lip Butters!

Lip products are becoming a weakness for me, every time I see a new colour I like on someone I have to race down to the shops and buy something like it, Gossip girl especially, (Oh that coral sheer pink Blair Waldorf was wearing in the first episode of this season, <3 <3 <3). sticks, glosses balms, I'll take them all! I'll even ask ladies on the street what they're wearing, if they have a similar hair and skin colour to you you can pretty much guarantee they will work for you too!
I've bought two new Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters this week after seeing them on co-workers, they're both shades of pink that suit my pale skintone, here are my swatches!

Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie

Raspberry Pie is a nice blue pink that makes a great alternative to a red lip, it's a darker shade and not a punchy bright, if you still want something strong but red just won't work for your outfit, give this shade a try.

Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop

My camera didn't even begin to show how punchy this colour is, it's  true candy pink for those who like a lipstick colour that has full on impact.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget