Wednesday 17 October 2012

Benefit Myer Centre have moved, and you get the goodies!

Today's minor Benefit Haul

I had a mild panic today. I walked into Myer in Brisbane CBD on a mission to fix my overgrown eyebrows, (you know that moment where you look in the mirror and decide "Enough is enough! It's professional time!") So I trundled to where I'm expecting The Benefit Brow Bar to be and discovered another Beauty label has taken up residence. "Hmmm," I thought, then walked around to where the normal Benefit counter lived, only to find it was gone too! I almost wailed out loud at this point, but luckily I had the sense to have a quick scan of the floor and spotted a brand new and gorgeous dedicated set up just across from the MAC area, Hurray!
After chatting with the lovely counter ladies they informed me of a fantastic deal they have going for their grand relocation opening week, (Just at this location, sorry ladies!) You will get a free Eyebrow Tint with every Brow Arch Wax! I had this service done for the first time today, my eyebrows are rather dark as it is and thought it wouldn't be worth a go, but it has subtlety added a bit more shape to my brow. I like it, it will lessen my need to fill in my brows and will last around three weeks.
This is not the only deal they have going this week though, When you buy two products from the Benefit range they will also throw in a Cabana Glama DesTANation makeup kit in too! Of course I couldn't pass this up and grabbed a few items I've had my eye on.

Cabana Glama 

The Perk Up Artist

Speed Brow

So go on, Go give the girls in pink wigs a visit this week and leave with some perfectly shaped eyebrows. No booking required! 

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget