Sunday 21 October 2012

Link Love: Seven Amazing and Easy DIY Homewares

My inner craftster has been lurking lately, slowly coming out of hiding as I discover all these gorgeous DIY ideas! Here are seven of my favourite easy to do and full of impact DIY projects for your home.


Source: Made 2 Style

Don't let the word Toilet put you off, this is a genius idea to recycle something that every household has at one stage or another.




This one is a little more labour intensive and expensive but still stacks cheaper and more unique then anything you'll find in store. I love the chic look of it, and that it wouldn't look out of place in a glamorous Boudoir. (Hello Blair Waldorf!)


Source: Design Sponge

This tutorial was made specifically for an Ikea chair, but I think it could wok easily with any flat pack chair so long as it has a panel below the seat like the one used in the instructions.



A gorgeous and whimsical DIY the doubles as mood lighting, Make sure you have a steady hand for this one.


Source: DosFamily

A variation of the popular strong lampshades and ornaments that are floating around the internet, this casts a dappled light around the room and you can make it any size you desire. Or make a bunch of them in different sizes to create a cluster with real character.

Source: CasaSugar

I'm going to rig up one of these our my patio using Moccona coffee jars, I have so damn many of them and I've been saving them for a good suitable DIY Project.



Of course I couldn't do this post without including my favourite project that I made myself! Bunting is cute, very simple to sew and very flexible, you can make it any shape you can sew, any length you need and easily match it to any theme or decor.

XCSVQGDY4SQP

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget