Sunday 25 November 2012

Loving this week - Giant Freckles & Squishy cats

I've had a massive few days, after going and seeing the latest James Bond Movie, (the boy and I made a real nice date night out of it, Gold Class cinemas, fancy dinner, loved it.) and then the day job's Christmas party last night has made me  feel like I've hardly had any sleep all week. Thank goodness for weekends and lazy Sundays.

I'm currently in the midst of crocheting a massive floor rug out of t-shirt yarn for my house, and no doubt I'll still be making it in the months to come, but look what I found for sale! These awesome rugs are handmade in Nepal and no two are alike, they're also 100% wool, gorgeous quality and would look great in homes with a handmade and cheerful aesthetic.

Little Lamb Freckle Rug available from Lark

I may also have been hunting homewares like it's going out of style, (Pssh! Materialistic? Me?? Never!) There's just so much cute stuff out there. I am also a cat lady, I've never tried denying it and limit myself to my two babies. This minor crazy streak is finally meeting with my odd collection of what I called 'item' cushions, (I have some prior additions here.) In the form of this Squee worthy cushion from the hilariously cute Pusheen Website. I just want to hug it!

Pusheen 20" Plush pillow available here.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget