Wednesday 14 November 2012

Australia's Answer to Cyber Monday

I just read something I'm really excited about. After looking on with jealousy at all the awesome sales that America gets during this time of year, Australia is finally getting it's own version. I've always felt like we miss out here in Aus. Cyber Monday has become the online tradition for those who prefer shopping from their armchairs to the flurry of activity that is Black Friday, (Yeah, some of the crowds are crazy but I reckon I could handle them!)
Click frenzy is a new concept in Australia, where a mass of online retailers will be pulling their prices down by as much as 90% for one day. Set to occur on Tuesday November 20 at 7PM (AEST) retailers that I've read will be participating include Target, The Iconic, StyleTread and Myer, so I'll definitely be there!
To sign up for more information, please check it out here.

Happy shopping!

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget