Tuesday 20 November 2012

Lets go shopping!

Well I'm taking the night of from blogging to go shopping. You'd have to be living under an internet-free rock not to know about the epic sales going on in many Australian retailers today. Some are even starting before the 7 PM EST official start so go get clicking!
Also worth noting is that it's not just the retailer listed at Click Frenzy, lots of others are getting in on the action so be sure to check out your regular favourites!
Personally I'll be hanging around Priceline, Myer, Target, Review, Glassons, Dotti, Diva, Lipstick Shoes, and Bardot (Phew!) I'll be tweeting anything phenomenal I find through my feed here.

Go score yourselves some bargains and let me know what you found!



Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget